4th Annual Spirit of Discovery Summer Celebration! Based on the increased numbers of COVID-19 cases in the Treasure Valley and guidance
ONLINE AUCTION ITEMS INCLUDE:
- TWO TICKETS to Hamilton in Boise at the Morrison Center
- Stand Up Paddle Board donated by Dennis Dillon RV
- Full day Raft Trip for Six with Bear Valley Rafting
- GPS Drone donated by ICCU
- An Evening in Downtown Boise with Chandlers Steak House and Hotel 43
- and so much more…
- The popular Duckie Pond will be back – you have a chance to catch a virtual rubber duckie and win a prize!
This event is geared to raise $25,000 in funds to continue the River Discovery mission to offer outdoor adventures for cancer survivors that promote healing and strengthening of the mind, body and spirit. Programs are created to inspire, empower, and heal survivors of all ages and with any diagnosis and their loved ones.
BIDDING WILL BE OPEN
Tuesday, September 7th through Friday, September 17th
7 (Tuesday) 7:00 am - 17 (Friday) 8:00 pm
240 E 32nd St