This river adventure allows families to participate in an exciting 1-day adventure out of Banks, Idaho that promotes healing and strengthens the mind, body and spirit.
A fun filled day on the Cabarton Run of the Payette River with Bear Valley Rafting is a perfect summer adventure for cancer survivors and their busy families. Enjoy the views and wildlife during the relaxing calm stretches, followed by some exciting whitewater. Hold onto your hat as you wrap up your trip at Howard’s Plunge!
“We had SO much fun – It was a day to be remembered!”
- This program is free but does require a $40 registration fee per family
- Held on select Wednesdays throughout the summer
- This is a great run for the whole family
- Bring up to 5 family members
- Must be 4 years+ to participate
- Lunch is provided on a sandy beach